There will be three assessments Tuesday and Wednesday, May 29-30, and two assessments on Thursday, May 31.
Some courses may have alternative final assessments such as projects or presentations the preceding week. Teachers will communicate the type of assessment that will be given to students.
Student Study Spaces for May 29-31
- Will be open from 6:45 AM-1 PM
- Food will be available (limited menu)
- Students will be able to talk and study with others
- Will be open from 6:45 - 7:45 AM
- This will be a SILENT study
Positive Connections school buses will use the same pick up times. Buses will depart at 12:30pm Tuesday through Thursday.
For more information on assessments, contact the appropriate academic dean:
Mr. Joe Inzinga, Dean of Underclassmen
Mr. Tom Gouterman, Dean of Upperclassmen