Marist is excited to host Parent-Teacher Conferences in two formats - virtual and in-person - on Monday, October 25. This is an excellent opportunity for parents, teachers, and students to collaborate to ensure student success.
Virtual and In-Person Options Available on 10/25:
- Virtual Conferences - 12 Noon - 3 PM (via zoom)
- In-Person Conferences - 4:30 - 7:30 PM (at Marist High School)
Parent-Teacher Conference Details:
Appointments with faculty members must be made in advance using the online scheduling system, Pick-A-Time. You can sign up for a 5-minute time slot with your child’s teacher(s) or counselor. Please note that all conferences must be pre-registered using this online system. Teachers’ schedules will NOT be able to accommodate unscheduled appointments, and once registration closes, there will be no further opportunities for scheduling appointments.
Instructions for Registering for Parent-Teacher Conferences:
- Registration will open at 12 Noon on Wednesday, October 13th and will close at 12 Noon on Wednesday, October 20. Click here to register.
- Please note that there will be two different Pick-A-Time links – one for the virtual conferences from 12 Noon to 3 PM, and one for the in-person conferences from 4:30 to 7:30 PM.
- Parents can log in to Pick-A-Time using their existing username and password. Parents new to Pick-A-Time should create a new user account. All parents will need two pieces of information to connect to their student in Pick-A-Time.
- Your student’s ID number which can be found in the “Student Profile” in Skyward.
- You student’s birthday in the following format: mm/dd/yyyy.
- A confirmation of your scheduled Parent-Teacher Conferences will be sent via email. It is advised that you SAVE THIS EMAIL as it will contain Zoom links for each teacher appointment.
- If you have difficulties navigating the online registration process, please contact Mr. Patrick Ryan at email@example.com for assistance during school hours.
Note that if you are unable to attend either the virtual or in-person conferences but would still like to meet with your child’s teacher, you will need to contact the individual teacher directly. The teacher will then schedule another time to meet with you on Zoom or via telephone. Looking to view the letter shared about Parent-Teacher Conferences, click here.
Some helpful resources are available below for accessing the online meetings.
How to view a progress report in Skyward
Accessing Zoom from a PC with a correct display name
How to change the Zoom display name on an iPad (video)