Marist will hold virtual parent-teacher conferences on Thursday, November 5, 2020 from 1:30 to 8:30 p.m. on the Zoom platform by appointment.
In advance of the conferences, please note that first quarter grade reports will be available on November 3 after 12:00 p.m. online. After logging into Skyward, your student’s grade report will be accessible as a PDF document within the ‘Portfolio’ tile.
Appointments with faculty members must be made in advance using our online scheduling system, Pick-A-Time. Families can sign-up for a 5-minute time slot with each teacher or counselor. Teachers will be taking staggered breaks and dinners, which affords us the opportunity for the session to be continuous, maximizing the availability of teachers throughout the afternoon and evening.
Outlined below is important information relative to registering for appointments for conferences.
- Registration opens at noon on Monday, October 19 and closes on Monday, October 26 at noon. Parents can register for and edit their appointments for teacher conferences during this time frame. However, once registration closes on October 26, there will be no further opportunities for scheduling appointments with teachers.
- Parents need to login to Pick-A-Time using their existing username and password. Parents new to Pick-A-Time should create a new user account. All parents will need two pieces of information to connect to their student in Pick-A-Time.
- Student ID Number, this is a unique 5-digit number that can be found in the ‘Student Profile’ tile in Skyward.
- Student’s Birthday, in the following format: mm/dd/yyyy
- These instructions may be helpful in setting up an account.
- A confirmation of your scheduled teacher conferences for each teacher will be sent via email. We highly advise you to save these emails as they will contain unique Zoom links for each teacher appointment. Reminder emails will be sent closer to the date of conferences.
- All conferences must be pre-registered using the online system. Teachers’ schedules will NOT be able to accommodate unscheduled appointments.
- If you have problems navigating the online registration process, please email Ms. Colleen Connolly or call 773.881.5370 during school hours.
Links for your convenience.
If you wish to schedule an appointment with Mrs. Joy Lewis, Director of Counseling, or Mrs.Cathaleen Novak, School Social Worker, please email their administrative assistant Mrs. Andrea Mossuto.
If you wish to schedule an appointment with Mrs. Sarah Kolkmeyer, Assistant Principal of Academics, please email her administrative assistant Mrs. Eve Gambla.
This video helps you find your student's ID number which you need to create a Pick-A-Time account.
This video walks you through how to register on Pick-A-Time and make appointments online with teachers.
This video reviews the confirmation emails and how to join a Zoom meeting.