Beginning Wednesday, January 6, students who need to be in the building from 8:30 a.m. to 12:05 p.m. or 12:05 to 3:00 p.m. when they are not in class, Marist is offering a safe, welcoming, and independent environment to work on their school work.
The RedHawk Workspace is located in the cafeteria. Students must create an account (if they do not have one already) on Pick-A-Time, following the directions available here. Once an account has been created, students can utilize the Workspace tile on Skyward to sign up as needed.
RedHawk Work Space Guidelines
- Students will sign up using Pick-A-Time to reserve a slot. They can sign up for either the 8:30 a.m. to 12:05 p.m. slot or the 12:05 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. slot.
- The space is open only during the school day.
- Students must sign up by 3pm the day prior.
- Once the student arrives at school they will enter the Main Gym Entrance and enter the Cafe.
- Students are required to sign in upon arrival. This sign in sheet will be used to cross reference with who has signed up on Pick-A-Time.
- Students must register via Pick-A-Time as no walk-ins will be allowed.
- The RedHawk Work Space has limited seating per each time slot.
- Cafeteria supervisors will allow students to eat a lunch they brought or they can purchase at a designated time.
Student conduct in the Work Space:
● Wear a mask.
● Properly sign in.
● Actively working on school work.
Should you have any questions regarding Pick-A-Time, please email Ms. Colleen Connolly. For any questions regarding the workspace, please email Ms. Sarah Kolkmeyer, the Assistant Principal of Academics.