2021 Entrance Exam Registration
Marist Offers Make-Up Exam
Marist will offer a make-up exam to any 8th grade student who did not test at another Catholic school. A make-up exam will be offered on Friday, January 14th from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
If you would like to register for this date, or to discuss a testing date that could work for your family, please contact the Admissions office at 773-881-5330 or at email@example.com.
General Entrance Exam Information
- Taking the entrance exam is the first step in the admissions process to Marist High School.
- Pre-registration for the entrance exam is requested, but not required.
- Only 8th grade students are eligible to register for the exam.
- Marist administers the HSPT entrance exam and this exam is designed to be taken without the use of a calculator. Students should not bring a calculator on the day of the test.
- Testing Fee: The cost of the exam is $25 and families are asked to submit payment when registering.
Entrance Exam Information
- Arrival time: Students interested in testing at Marist should arrive at 8 a.m.
- Dismissal: Students will be dismissed at approximately 12 p.m.
- Applications: Information on how to apply to Marist will be sent home with each student.
- Masks are required for all students the day of testing.
To register for the Marist High School entrance exam contact Alex Brown, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.