The high school entrance exam for Catholic high schools will be held on Saturday, December 5, 2020. This year, eighth grade students need to register between November 13 and December 1 at one Catholic high school and select to take the test on the high school's campus or online.
General Entrance exam information
- Registration is required for both the on-campus and online exam.
- Only eighth grade students are eligible to register for the entrance exam.
- Calculators may not be used as the test is designed to be taken without a calculator.
- The cost of the exam is $25 and families are asked to submit payment when registering.
On-campus entrance exam information
- The week of the entrance exam registered students will be notified through email of arrival time, room number, and where they should enter/exit the building. Students, when possible, will be grouped with their grammar school classmates.
- Masks are required and all students will need to submit a health assessment form to enter the building on test day. A link to this form will also be included in your notification email.
Online Entrance Exam Information
- Access to high-speed internet is required to take the online exam. A device other than a phone should be used to take the entrance exam.
- Two days prior to the exam, students will receive their ID number and password which allows them to log in to the exam. All codes will be emailed to the email address used in the registration process.
- Students should immediately log in to ensure they have access.
- Prior to the test date, it is most important that students log in and preview the tutorial to learn how to navigate the test. Parents are encouraged to view the tutorial along with their child to guarantee understanding of directions and exam format.
- Online testers will sign an integrity statement affirming the exam represents their own work without the use of any additional resources.
For statistical purposes only.