Congratulations! Taking the entrance exam is the first step in the admissions process and we are excited your child chose to test at Marist High School. In order for your child to be considered for the Class of 2026 please follow these instructions:
Complete the Marist application for admission:
- The Marist Application for Admission is an online application.
- The application has five sections and each section must be completed by a parent.
- To access the application click here
- The application does not need to be completed at once. You can save your work and return to the site later. Please note, if a page is left open for longer than 30 minutes information may not save.
The application for admission is due by Tuesday, December 14, 2021.
File elementary school authorization form (red form received on exam day):
- Complete the authorization form and give this form to your child’s elementary school. This form allows your child’s current school to release 6th, 7th and 8th grade report cards and standardized test results to Marist High School.
The elementary school form must be submitted to your child’s current school by Tuesday, December 14, 2021.
Once the above materials are received we will be able to make a determination concerning your son or daughter’s application to Marist High School. Letters of notification and entrance exam results will be postmarked February 1, 2022.
Financial aid applications for families with an incoming freshman are being accepted now and are due no later than February 15, 2022. For additional information on how to complete the financial aid process click here.
Thank you again for choosing Marist High School. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
Mrs. Alex Brown
Director of Admissions