The Marist Contractors Association (MCA) was created to provide individuals and organizations in the Marist community an opportunity to gather, network, and fundraise to assist qualified students at Marist with financial assistance.
MCA Golf Outing
The members-only golf outing is being held on Wednesday, August 31, 2022 at Ridge Country Club. The day's events include: 11:30 AM Check-in; 1:00 PM Shotgun; and Cocktail reception and dinner immediately following golf.
This year, we are proud to be honoring Roger McGinty as the MCA Person of the Year.
Become an MCA Golf Outing Sponsor
Sponsorship information is as follows:
- Event Sponsor (1) - $10,000
- Dinner Sponsor (1) - $5,000
- Lunch Sponsor (1) - $3,000 - filled
- Social Sponsor (1) - $2,500
- Beverage on the Course (1) - $1,500 - filled
- Longest Drive (2) - $500
- Closest to the Pin (1) - $500
- Putting Green Sponsor (1) - $500 - filled
- Hole Sponsor - $200 - for hole sponsorship, please click here.
Blue Collar Scholars Program
Each year, the MCA advisory board will coordinate, in conjunction with Marist High School, a process to determine eligibility of students applying for the Blue Collar Scholars Program.
Please contact Marist Advancement Director Tom Inzinga at 773.881.5379.
Please complete the form below to become an MCA Golf Outing Sponsor today!