In light of yesterday's gospel about the tax collector and the pharisee I thought I would share this prayer. It can be said once or used as a mantra that is said many times throughout the day.
Lord, Jesus Christ.
Son of the Living God.
Have mercy on me a sinner.
Since it is Parent Teacher Conferences today and you might have more time while reading emails this morning, I thought I would also share....
"Some Wisdom from St. Catherine of Siena"
1. Don't be satisfied with little things, for God wants great things!
2. You must truly believe that whatever God gives or permits is for your salvation.
3. God said: I send people adversity in this life to teach them that this imperfect world is passing away, and this life is not their goal. I am their goal.
4. Whatever you may do for the benefit of your neighbor, whether in word or deed, is a kind of prayer.
5. Love follows understanding. The more we know God, the more we love Him, and the more we love Him, the more we know him.
6. Lose yourself wholly; and the more you lose, the more you will find.
Peace and Joy,
Theresa Coy, Science Teacher