The Advent Virus
ANONYMOUS WARNING via the Internet -- WARNING: ADVENT VIRUS!!
Be on the alert for symptoms of the Advent Virus… inner Hope, Peace, Joy and Love. The hearts of a great many have already been exposed, both online and offline, to this virus and it is possible that people everywhere could come down with it in epidemic proportions. This could pose a serious threat to what has, up to now, been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
Signs and symptoms of The Advent Virus:
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of interest in judging other people.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of the ability to worry.
- Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
Prepare the way and send this warning out to all your contacts and friends. This virus can and has already affected many systems. How about yours?
This Monday Minute is from Deacon Andy Neu, currently listening to O Come, O Come Emmanuel by the Piano Guys. Listen in at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO7ySn-Swwc