So, what are your plans for this week?
If you're not sure how this week will unfold (and who is?), but you know that you'd like to be in control of at least part of it, here are five good things to do... one for each day:
1. Wake Up! Decide to make it a good day.
2. Dress Up! Start with a smile. It's an inexpensive way to improve your look.
3. Listen Up! God gave us two ears and one mouth because he wants us to listen twice as much as we speak. He knew what he was doing!
4. Stand Up! For what you believe in. Remember the old saying... "if you don't stand up for something, you'll fall for anything."
5. Look Up! Trust in the Lord and love God "with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind."
And while you're looking up, Lift Up a prayer or two for someone you love...
This Monday Minute is from Deacon Andy Neu, currently listening to Indescribable by Chris Tomlin. Listen in at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM5YReFSm0I