Exams will run from Friday, December 16 through Wednesday, December 21. Dismissal will take place at 11:30am each day.
- Students must remain in class for the entirety of their exam.
- Students do not have to attend a class period in which they do not have a semester exam. Additionally, students do not have to attend school during their lunch period or study halls during exams.
- The Pub will be open throughout exams offering snacks and beverages for purchase.
- The cafeteria will be the designated study area in the school that students may utilize when they do not have an exam.
In the event of an absence during the semester exam period the student must make arrangements with their respective teacher to make-up the exam prior to Christmas break. In the case of a planned, extended absence during the exam time please reach out to the applicable teachers to discuss options for a make-up exam.
For any extenuating circumstance, please contact your academic dean for additional support.
- Freshman/Sophomore Academic Dean, Sarah Kolkmeyer Kolkmeyer.email@example.com
- Junior/Senior Academic Dean, Joy Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org
If you utilize the Marist bus service, buses will pick-up 30 minutes after dismissal each day. If a student needs to wait for transportation and/or an afterschool activity to begin, they may wait in the cafeteria until 4:00pm.