Bookstore Shopping Sign-up
Marist's Andreotti Bookstore is open for in-person shopping on Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
In order to safely welcome shoppers, pre-registration is required through the Pick-A-Time website.
Please note the following:
- Sign-up for shopping time slot at least 24 hours in advance.
- Each slot is for shopper. If you need to bring another person, please sign up for two slots at the same time period.
- Enter at the main gym doors - #14.
- Shopping time slots are 15 minutes. Please be mindful of that time frame when doing your shopping.
- In order to accommodate all shoppers, please be on time for your time slot. Arriving late may requiring you to reschedule.
- Masks must be worn at all times on the Marist campus.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer before entering the bookstore.
- Please keep social distanced when in line or shopping.
Please note that students can access the store during the week when they have a free period or at dismissal. Additionally, some essential items are available for purchase online.
For more information, contact Bookstore Manager Mrs. Eileen Keffer.