Beginning with the 2020-21 school year, Tommy Hilfiger will be the exclusive uniform provider for Marist High School. Current freshmen, sophomores, and juniors (classes of 2021, 2022, and 2023) will be allowed to wear Land’s End clothing they have received from older siblings. However, all new uniform purchases will be made from Tommy Hilfiger as we have ended our relationship with Lands’ End. This means that current sophomores (incoming juniors) will need to purchase their black pants, shorts, ties, and skirts through Tommy Hilfiger instead of Lands’ End for the 2021-21 school year.
Tommy Hilfiger offers a number of excellent advantages for our families:
- A cleaner website dedicated strictly to our uniform program (unlike Lands' End where the website could be confusing to parents and was part of the bigger Lands' End store website).
- The cost of TH uniforms is 27% to 30% less than the cost of Lands' End uniforms…every day!
- There is free shipping on all returns – something that Lands’ End did not offer.
- Better quality clothing (for example, the polo shirts are a blend and not 100% cotton, which means they do not stretch or shrink and last much longer).
- Plus and Husky sizes are part of the sizes on the TH website; parents/students do not have to call and make a special order with the "custom fit" uniforms.
- Tommy Hilfiger warehouse is located in Downers Grove.
- Cost of the logo is $5.50 with TH versus $5.95 with Lands' End; only $2.50 for the logo on the pants.
- Tommy Hilfiger carries three times the inventory that is projected to be purchased, thus eliminating the back orders we experienced with Lands’ End.
- Lifetime guarantee on all TH products which can be replaced for free anytime.
Uniform ordering can be accessed here.
For more information:
Mr. Joseph Inzinga Mr. Don Pirkle
Dean of Students, Upperclassmen Dean of Students, Underclassmen