Donate $50 or more and receive Br. Rich's signature socks!
Marist High School will host its second annual Champagnat Day on Wednesday, April 10. The 24-hour event commemorates the 20th anniversary of the canonization of Marcellin Champagnat, the founder of the Marist Brothers, and celebrates the spirit and tradition of Marist High School.
Appropriately, our goal is to inspire 2,000 donors to give $20 or more to the Marist Fund so that we may continue to give students the advantage of an exceptional, Catholic education.
Although the day is designed to encourage giving, its more powerful message lies in the origins and vision of St. Marcellin Champagnat – to make Jesus Christ known and loved. So, let's come together on Champagnat Day to show our love and support for Marist High School, and to tell the world why #MaristMatters.
You can celebrate Champagnat Day by:
• Remembering to be one of the 2,000 donors to help us reach our donor goal. Gifts of $50 or more will receive a pair of Brother Rich's signature socks, while supplies last (info below).
• Joining us at Catholic Charities from 8:30 a.m. to noon to pack food for those in need. To register, call 773.881.5334 or email us.
• Attending a Marist social with celebrity bartenders at Franklin's Public House in Palos Heights or Reilly's Daughter in Oak Lawn from 6 to 9 p.m. Work or live downtown? Meet us at Dugan's on Halsted from 5 to 8 p.m.
• Wearing your red and white.
• Sharing a picture or selfie with the reasons why #MaristMatters on social media. Be sure to add #ChampagnatDaySelfie to enter the selfie contest.
• Emailing and texting fellow RedHawks to wish them a Happy Champagnat Day and getting together to reminisce about your time at Marist.
NEW THIS YEAR!
PAYMENT INFORMATION (Visa or Mastercard)