At the beginning of junior year, students begin working with their assigned college counselor. The college counselors help students and parents navigate through the search, application, and financial aid process. Additionally, college counselors will help students understand the ACT and SAT testing process, and make them aware of deadlines and requirements for certain schools and programs. Together, the student, parents, and college counselor work to make the transition from high school to college as smooth as possible.
Marist High School Profile
Marist’s college counselors helps students:
- Narrow the list of college choices based on academic and personal preferences
- Identify possible majors and minors
- Complete the entire application process
- Obtain financial aid and scholarship information
- Decide on which college they will attend
- Complete college specific information such as housing and orientation
Mrs. Nicki Peterson
College Counselor, A-L
Request an appointment
Mrs. Allison Culver
College Counselor, M-Z
* Only Marist students with their @students.marist.net domain can access the appointment request forms.