Our Mission: To provide all students with a student centered counseling program that is developmental and preventative in nature in the domains of academic success, college/career readiness, and personal/social development, while rooted in our Marist faith and identity.
Our Vision: To inspire and encourage all students to be lifelong learners who are resourceful, responsible, resilient and respectful.
The School Counselors at Marist High School believe:
- All students have dignity and worth.
- All students have the right to participate in the school counseling program.
- Each student has the right to counseling services without prejudice as to person, character, belief, or practice, regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, race, sexual orientation or socio-economic status.
- Each student has the right of choice and the responsibility for goals reached.
- Each student has the right to privacy and thereby the right to expect the counselor-student relationship to comply with all laws, policies and ethical standards pertaining to confidentiality.