At Marist we strive to provide a quality Catholic education for your tuition dollars. Tuition covers only a portion of the actual cost to educate a student at Marist. Our dedicated parents, alumni, and students sponsor events that benefit the entire school and allow us to cover the deficit. Catholic education is an investment, and at Marist we are grateful for the sacrifice of our families, and we work every day to provide a worthy education and experience to our students.
Registration fee: $400.00
2023-24 Tuition: $14,300.00
- $1,000 sibling discount for 2nd student
- $2,000 sibling discount for 3rd student
- 4th sibling in the building attends for free
First Responder Discount
(For Incoming Freshmen)
- $1000 (renewable)
- Parents who are a Fire Fighter, Police Officer, Nurse, Paramedic, Active Military (Only one parent can receive this.)
- The Marist Financial Assistance application must be completed to qualify.
Early Payment Discount
- $300 credit for families who pay tuition in full by July 20th.
(For Incoming Freshmen)
- RedHawk Scholarship $5,000 annually – $20,000 total
- Based on local percentile of 95+ on entrance exam
- Champagnat Scholarship $3,000 annually – $12,000 total
- Based on local percentile of 90 to 94 on entrance exam
- Brothers Scholarship $2,000 annually – $8,000 total
- Based on local percentile of 85 to 89 on entrance exam
- All renew automatically with “B” average
Additionally, many generous donors provide scholarships to Marist. These are known as our Endowment Scholarships and the criteria for these scholarships are set by the donors and qualified applicants are determined by the financial assistance committee. Some of the criteria taken into account includes: financial need, academics, extracurriculars, and school involvement. A FACTS Financial Assistance application must be submitted for consideration for these scholarships.
- Marist has 40 Individual named scholarships with ranging criteria.
- These scholarships are renewable for all 4 years.
- For consideration a Marist Financial Assistance Application must be completed by the deadline.
Senior Year Scholarship for Excellence in Mathematics – This scholarship is sponsored by the Michael Sullivan Family Foundation. The recipient of the award will have the tuition and fee for their senior year at Marist paid for by the Foundation.
Marist Financial Assistance
- 62% of Marist families received financial assistance for the 2023-2024 school year
- The average award, for the 2023-2024 school year was approximately $3,750
- A Marist Financial Assistance application must be completed.
- Families must reapply each school year.
When and how should I apply?
The online application process is open. A detailed timeline is available here. To apply, click here. Completed Financial Assistance Applications must be submitted with the most recent copy of your federal tax return and W-2’s.
Marist students can earn tuition credit by working during their lunch periods, after school and various Marist events. Please contact the Business Office for details.
For more information about tuition and financial aid, please call 773-881-5300.