RedHawk Tutoring Center
- The RedHawk Tutoring Center is being offered to students after school to provide a safe, welcoming, independent, and student-centered environment to work on their school work.
- The RedHawk Tutoring Center will be offering individual opportunities for academic growth. There will be NHS Students and a Teacher in the room to provide guidance too. Students attending are taking ownership of their school work by utilizing the resources and help provided by Marist.
Tutoring Center Guidelines
- Students have to utilize after school to visit the Tutoring Center.
- Please limit the food you bring into the classroom.
- Students are required to sign in upon arrival. That sign in google form will serve as a log.
- The Tutoring Center is provided after school in room MH 12.
Student conduct in the Tutoring Center
- Properly sign in with the google form provided.
- Actively working on school work.
For more information about tutoring services, contact Mr. Lucas Fritsch.