RedHawk Tutoring Center
The RedHawk Tutoring Center is being offered to students during the school day and after school to provide a safe, welcoming, independent, and student-centered environment to work on their school work.
The RedHawk Tutoring Center will be located in room 114 for all A lunches and room 127 for tutoring for all B lunches. The RedHawk Tutoring Center will be offering individual opportunities for academic growth. There will be NHS Students and a Teacher in the room to provide guidance too. Students attending are taking ownership of their school work by utilizing the resources and help provided by Marist.
Tutoring Center Guidelines
- Students have to utilize their lunch/resource period to visit the Tutoring Center.
- Please limit the food you bring into the classroom.
- Students are required to sign in upon arrival. That sign in sheet will serve as a log.
- The Tutoring Center is provided during school in room 114 on A lunches, 127 on B lunches, and after school in room MH 12.
Student conduct in the Tutoring Center
- Wear a mask.
- Properly sign in.
- Actively working on school work.
For more information about tutoring services, contact Mr. Lucas Fritsch.