Incoming freshmen with a summer session requirement will choose to attend ONE of the sessions listed below:
Session 1: Monday, June 15 through Friday, June 26; 8:00 to 11 a.m.
Session 2: Monday, June 29 through Friday, July 10; 8 to 11:15 a.m. (There is no class on July 3.)
Register via the form below no later than April 15. Payments are due June 1.
Summer Session information:
- Students must be available to attend all 10 days. If you cannot be available for day one you MUST choose the alternate summer session.
- Session 1 classes will meet Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 and 11:00 a.m. and Session 2 classes will meet from 8:00 to 11:15 a.m.
- Individual student schedules will be mailed home at the end of May.
- A course registration fee of $150 per class is due by June 1. If you are in the Marcellin Program you will be taking an English course and a math course ($300). If you are in the Academic Program with Marcellin Math you will be taking a math course only ($150).
- Summer Session students must dress in a Marist polo. Polos must be purchased at the Marist Bookstore or at Lands End. Shorts (appropriate length) may be worn and students may wear gym shoes, sandals (flip-flops), or any other comfortable summer shoe.
Payments are due June 1. There are several options to complete a payment:
- Checks with the student's name in the memo can be dropped off at the Marist main office or mailed to:
Mrs. Sarah Kolkmeyer
Marist High School
4200 W. 115th St.
Chicago, IL 60655
- Online payments can be made here.
- Select "Summer School" from the payment menu and include the student's name in the memo.
- Payments through this system from a checking or savings account do not incur a fee.
- Payments through this system (or in the Business Office) incur a 2.5% processing fee.
- Cash payments can be made in the Marist Business Office Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For additional information please contact:
Mrs. Sarah Kolkmeyer, Marcellin Program Director and Peer Leadership Coordinator, 773-881-5303