Incoming freshmen with a summer session requirement will choose to attend ONE of the sessions listed below:
Monday, June 17 through Friday, June 28 (FULL)
Monday, July 8 through Friday, July 19
Register via the form below no later than April 12.
Summer Session information:
- Students must be available to attend all 10 days…especially day one.
- Day one will include summer session registration and student ID photos.
- If you cannot be available for day one you MUST choose the alternate summer session.
- Classes will meet Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 11:00am
- Individual student schedules will be mailed home at the end of May.
- A course registration fee of $150 per class is due on the first day of Summer Session. If you are in the Marcellin Program you will be taking an English course and a Math course. If you are in the Academic Program with Marcellin Math you will be taking a Math course only.
- Summer Session students must dress in a Marist polo shirt. Polo shirts must be purchased at the Marist bookstore or at Lands End. Shorts (appropriate length) may be worn and students may wear gym shoes, sandals (flip-flops), or any other comfortable summer shoe.
For additional information please contact:
Alex Brown, Director of Admissions, 773-881-5330
Joe Inzinga '77, Academic Dean for Underclassmen, 773-881-5361