UPDATE: Marist is unable to offer the Marcellin summer sessions beginning June 15 or June 29. These sessions have been cancelled. Current plans include either offering these sessions in late July or early August or integrating the summer curriculum into the beginning of the academic year. Much will depend on what we learn during the next four to six weeks. If you have already paid the fee for summer session, either by check or via the online portal, please email Mrs. Alex Brown to direct the funds to your tuition or to receive a refund.
Incoming freshmen with a summer session requirement will choose to attend ONE of the sessions listed below:
Session 1: Monday, June 15 through Friday, June 26; 8:00 to 11 a.m. (FULL)
Session 2: Monday, June 29 through Friday, July 10; 8 to 11:15 a.m. (There is no class on July 3.)
Register via the form below no later than April 15. Payments are due June 1.
Summer Session information:
- Students must be available to attend all 10 days. If you cannot be available for day one you MUST choose the alternate summer session.
- Session 1 classes will meet Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 and 11:00 a.m. and Session 2 classes will meet from 8:00 to 11:15 a.m.
- Individual student schedules will be mailed home at the end of May.
- A course registration fee of $150 per class is due by June 1. If you are in the Marcellin Program you will be taking an English course and a math course ($300). If you are in the Academic Program with Marcellin Math you will be taking a math course only ($150).
- Summer Session students must dress in a Marist polo. Polos must be purchased at the Marist Bookstore or at Lands End. Shorts (appropriate length) may be worn and students may wear gym shoes, sandals (flip-flops), or any other comfortable summer shoe.
Payments are due June 1. There are several options to complete a payment:
- Checks with the student's name in the memo can be dropped off at the Marist main office or mailed to:
Mrs. Sarah Kolkmeyer
Marist High School
4200 W. 115th St.
Chicago, IL 60655
- Online payments can be made here.
- Select "Summer School" from the payment menu and include the student's name in the memo.
- Payments through this system from a checking or savings account do not incur a fee.
- Payments through this system (or in the Business Office) incur a 2.5% processing fee.
- Cash payments can be made in the Marist Business Office Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For additional information please contact:
Mrs. Sarah Kolkmeyer, Marcellin Program Director and Peer Leadership Coordinator, 773-881-5303