Incoming freshmen with a summer session requirement will choose to attend ONE of the sessions listed below:
Monday, June 18 through Friday, June 29
Monday, July 9 through Friday, July 20
Register via the form below no later than April 9.
Summer Session information:
- Students will need their iPad for summer session with their Apple ID.
- Students must be available to attend all 10 days, especially day one. Day one will include summer session registration, student ID photos, and the iPad training course.
- If you cannot be available for day one you MUST choose the alternate summer session.
- Day one of summer session your child will fulfill the Marist 101 iPad training and will not need to attend the iPad training sessions offered in August.
- Classes will meet Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 11:00am
- Individual student schedules will be mailed home at the end of May.
- A course registration fee of $150 per class is due on the first day of Summer Session.
- Summer Session students must dress in a Marist polo shirt. Polo shirts must be purchased at the Marist Bookstore or at Lands End. Please visit the bookstore's web page for hours and details. Shorts (appropriate length) may be worn and students may wear gym shoes, sandals (flip-flops), or any other comfortable summer shoe.
For additional information please contact:
Alex Brown, Director of Admissions, 773-881-5330
Joe Inzinga '77, Academic Dean for Underclassmen, 773-881-5361