The coed classroom at Marist…
- Prepares students for real-world experiences and situations.
- Provides a diverse student body that includes both genders.
- Showcases both male and female role models.
- Exposes students to different leadership styles.
- Promotes confidence in boys and girls.
- Offers a dynamic and challenging academic experience.
- Fosters students’ opinions and ideas.
- Nurtures boys and girls to become leaders.
- Creates a safe and comfortable learning and social environment in the classroom.
Marist made the transition to college smooth and easy, not only because of the quality of education but also because of the coed environment.
-Ben Falloon, Marist ’11/Harvard University ’15