Welcome to 2019!
As we begin another new year, we are reminded of how blessed we are to be a part of this wonderful Marist family! The Executive Committee of the Marist Parents Club thanks you for your support, spiritually and physically, and looks forward to continuing our mission to serve the families of Marist High School . . .God bless you and we pray for you all to enjoy a happy and healthy year!
What's coming up in 2019?
- Sunday, March 24: Grandparents and Cherished Friends Bingo - See Flyer
- Wednesday, April 10: Champagnat Day Service Project
- Sunday, April 28: Mother-Daughter Event
- Sunday, May 12: Beverly Breast Cancer Walk
- Thursday, May 23: Graduation Reception
The Executive Committee also meets monthly at 6:30 p.m. in the cafeteria:
We look forward to seeing you at any and all of our activities and please remember that you are always welcome to email us or visit our Facebook page.
To volunteer for any of the events and activities sponsored by the Parents Club, return this form to the main office or email it to us. We look forward to hearing from you.
- President: Debbie Brodinski, Class of 2019 Parent
- Vice-President: Heidi Blanchard, Class of 2020 Parent
- Secretary: Janie Vulich, Class of 2019 and 2021 Parent
About the Parents Club
Parent involvement at Marist is a rich tradition that has transformed over the years to serve our community. Today, the Marist Parents Club offers parents an opportunity to connect with fellow parents, spend time with their children at events, and help build the Marist community through planning special events in conjunction with the school.
To view and purchase photos from Parents Club events, visit HR Imaging and click the orange circle that says “Order prints from special events.” Enter "Marist High School" in the search, click "submit" and choose your event from the list.