The Mission of Marist High School as a Roman Catholic, coed high school, is to make Jesus Christ known and loved in the Marist Brothers’ tradition, while preparing students for higher education and life.
Marist High School, a Catholic coed high school is seeking a full-time financial assistance coordinator. The position reports directly to the director of finance.
The coordinator will manage, supervise and coordinate all activities related to the school’s financial aid program.
The position is scheduled to start in July 2017.
- Experience of and/or knowledge of Catholic education
- Recent college graduate or 1 or 2 years related experience.
- Business or Educational degrees are preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft, Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Strong computer skills
- Capable of interacting with co-workers, students, constituents and parents.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self starter
Candidates interested in applying should email a cover letter and resume to Mr. Marion J. Klatka, director of finance.
Marist High School is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants for all positions equally without regard to their race, sex, age, color, national origin, or disability in accordance with applicable laws.