Parent involvement at Marist is a rich tradition that has transformed over the years to serve our community. Today, the Marist Parents Club offers parents an opportunity to connect with fellow parents, spend time with their children at events, and help build the Marist community through planning special events in conjunction with the school.
All are welcome to meetings and events, and we welcome input and ideas on how to grow and improve this club. Email us at email@example.com.
To volunteer for any of the events and activities sponsored by the Parents Club, return this form to the Marist main office. We look forward to hearing from you.
Parents Club Officers
- President: Debbie Brodinski, Class of 2019 Parent
- Vice-President: Heidi Blanchard, Class of 2020 Parent
- Secretary: Janie Vulich, Class of 2019 and 2021 Parent
Parents Club Events
- Trivia Night: October 13, 2018
- Mother-Son Mass and Dinner Dance: November 4, 2018
- Grandparents and Cherished Friends Bingo: January 27, 2019
- Father-Daughter Dinner Dance: February 9, 2019
- Father-Son Afternoon: March 24, 2019
- Mother-Daughter Event: April 28, 2019
To view and purchase photos from Parents Club events, visit www.shop.hrimaging.com and click the orange circle that says “Order prints from special events.” Enter "Marist High School" in the search, click "submit" and choose your event from the list.