Parent involvement at Marist is a rich tradition that has transformed over the years to serve our community. Today, the Marist Parents Club offers parents an opportunity to connect with fellow parents, spend time with their children at events, and help build the Marist community through planning special events in conjunction with the school.
All are welcome to meetings and events, and we welcome input and ideas on how to grow and improve this club. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
To volunteer for any of the events and activities sponsored by the Parents Club, return this form to the Marist main office. We look forward to hearing from you.
Parents Club Officers
- President: Toni Hill, Class of 2019 Parent
Mark your calendars for this year’s great events that the Parents Club plans or supports!
(Click the hyperlinks to register when posted.)
- Trivia Night: Saturday, October 14, 2017
- Mother-Son Mass and Dinner Dance: Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Father-Daughter Dinner Dance: Saturday, January 27, 2018
- Father-Son Event: Sunday, March 25, 2018
- Concessions: All Year Round, Contact Sue Blisk.