Incoming freshmen with a summer session requirement can choose to attend one of the sessions listed below:
Incoming Marcellin Summer Session (full Marcellin)- Session 1: June 14 to July 1; 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Incoming Marcellin Summer Session (full Marcellin)- Session 2: July 6 to July 23; 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Incoming Marcellin Summer Session (Math only)- Session 1: June 14 to July 1; 8 to 10 a.m.
Incoming Marcellin Summer Session (Math only)- Session 2: July 6 to 23; 8 to 10 a.m.
Course descriptions, dates, and times for the other classes are available in the course guidebook.
Registration closes on April 30, 2021.
Summer Session information:
- Students must be available to attend all 14 days. If you cannot be available for day one you MUST choose the alternate summer session.
- If you are in the Marcellin Program you will be participating in a full four-hour session including Math, Literacy, and Executive Functioning ($350).
- If you are in the Academic Program with Marcellin Math you will be taking a Math course only ($175) and will be in attendance from 8 until 10 a.m.
- Individual student schedules for the Marcellin summer sessions will be mailed home in May.
- Summer Session students must dress in a Marist polo shirt. Polo shirts must be purchased at the Marist Bookstore or at Tommy Hilfiger. Please check for bookstore hours here. Shorts (appropriate length) may be worn and students may wear gym shoes, sandals (flip-flops), or any other comfortable summer shoe.
For additional information please contact:
Mrs. Sarah Kolkmeyer, Assistant Principal of Academics, 773-881-5303