Incoming freshman, with a summer session requirement, will choose to attend ONE of the sessions listed below:
Session 1…Monday, June 13th through Friday, June 24th …8:00am-11:00am (session I is now full, however, session I, math only is still available)
Session 2…Tuesday, July 11th through Friday, July 22nd …8:00am-11:00am
Registration closes on April 15, 2022. This registration form allows you to register for your place in one of the sessions and pay the first day of class.
Summer Session information:
- Students must be available to attend all 10 days. If you cannot be available for day one you MUST choose the alternate summer session.
- If you are in the Marcellin Program, you will be participating in a full three-hour session including Math, Literacy, and Executive Functioning ($350).
- If you are in the Academic Program with Marcellin Math, you will be taking a Math course only ($175) and will be in attendance from 8 until 10 a.m.
- Individual student schedules for the Marcellin summer sessions will be mailed home in May.
- Summer Session students must dress in a Marist polo shirt. Polo shirts must be purchased at the Marist Bookstore or at Tommy Hilfiger. Please check for bookstore hours here. Shorts (appropriate length) may be worn and students may wear gym shoes, sandals (flip-flops), or any other comfortable summer shoe.
For additional information about the Marcellin Program please contact:
Erin Kelly, Marcellin Program Director, 773-881-5304
If you would like to register now and pay for the course
the first day of summer school, please register below.