Thank you for supporting Southside SummerFest, Presented by Marist and Sponsored by Lou Malnati’s. We are grateful for our sponsors and all who attended to make the night an incredible success. Please check back for an event wrap-up and pics.
GET ALL YOUR SOUTHSIDE SUMMERFEST DETAILS HERE
Join us for the first-ever Southside SummerFest, Presented by Marist on Saturday, July 23, 2022. We will feature four amazing bands on the Marist Football Field. From Motown to disco to pop music to classic rock, Southside SummerFest will have music for every taste. Adult beverages and food will be available for purchase. You must be 21 years of age or older to enter.
Day of Event Details:
1. - General Admission Tickets can be purchased at the Ticket Booth for $30 using either
cash or credit card (each ticket includes 1 drink ticket).
2. - To skip the Ticket Line, buy online (GoFan.co) ahead of time.
3. - If you purchased your ticket(s) in advance of the Gate Check-In,
GoFan.co will send an email/text with your ticket detail today, 7.23.22.
4. - Tickets cannot be redeemed until Gates open.
DO NOT REDEEM TICKETS UNTIL SOUTHSIDE SUMMERFEST
STAFF DIRECT YOU TO AT GATE (Redeeming before staff see it forfeits your tickets).
5. - If you purchased tickets in advance, you do not need to wait in the Ticket Line.
Instead move directly to the Ticket Redemption Line at the Gate Check-In.
6. - There, all IDs and bags will be checked before wristbands and drink tickets will be given for entry.
7. - Special Note - no re-entry will be allowed.
8. - Blankets will be allowed on the field. Due to sun, umbrellas will be allowed.
9. No outside food or alcohol can be brought into the event.
10. Not sure about parking? In addition to the Marist parking lot, Worth Township Hall will be used for overflow parking. Better yet, let someone else do the driving with our Taxi/Rideshare stand located outside the Main Gym Entrance at Marist.
We look forward to seeing you and having an amazing event!
So many thanks to our incredible sponsors